Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Argument..

Now is 3am.. i sit in front of the pc watching kyou kara maoh.. then jie msg me.. asking me whether i saw last night night sky, he said the moon so beautiful last night. I told him that it was raining last night that i doubt if there was the sight of moon at my residence area.

we started to talk about our lifestyle in past few months. he had been going out a lot with his friends to the beach(pcb) to have fun.. he mentioned about the waves grew stronger during midnight that they got out of their camp and went to play in the pool. The sole idea of playing in the chilling water in midnight startled me, honestly i think it is a rather stupid action. So, i commented, saying that i think that bachelors' lifestyle is so weird..

The next message i got was saying that my lifestyle was a misery.. Huh?? of course.. i was angry.. furious in fact. who was he to judge my lifestyle.. i dont think i m living a misery life. I spent my 4 months holiday online-ing and reading novels. How were those being defined as misery?? I honestly did not get it.. Man.. suddenly i hated this guy.. no wonder i broke up with him..

I told him ppl have different views on thing. he should get rid of his egocentric attitutide and should not judge others' lifestyle. instead, he told me that after years passed, i would be regret because i waste my time like that, reading books.. wasting my youth. Saying as if my life was totally a useless life.. i was so angry with his respond..

with rage controlling my action, i told him i was glad that we broke up. He was not the guy i wanted to be with. Then, he replied with almost the same content, saying that our break up was indeed a good choice because he is happier now.. Honestly, his tone is so so so annoying.. It is great that we both have a better life after the break up, really.. i dont understand.. why the guy that i once loved could become so so irritating.. does not respect my opinion at all.

at present.. there is only a song could describe my feeling..
YOU'RE NOT SORRY

All this time I was wasting,
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
And it's taking me this long
Baby but I figured you out
And you're thinking
we'll be fine again,
But not this time around

You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can say that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry,

Looking so innocent,
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
And you got your share of singers
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before

But you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry, no no, ohhh
You're not sorry no no ohhh

2 comments:

  1. To be honest,"no wonder i broke up with him.." irritates me a lot.Not to be on sides,but I really do think you shouldn't have said that.You decided to start a relationship with him,and then,you regreted.Very ironic isn't it.

    Your life ain't a misery.In fact,I spent my 3 months doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat sentence comes out in anger.. i thought of deleting it. but then, it would seem that i was manipulating the situation at that time by just keeping the good memory.. i do not regret anything.. being with him make us both happy.. i just glad that we did end it because we are completely two people of different personality. The longer we retain the relationship, the harder it would be for us..

    ReplyDelete