Friday, April 17, 2009

Water festival~

After last night excitement of getting Matriculation Scholarship, i barely had a good night sleep. I was so thrilled that i could not fall asleep even though my eyes were squinted. I kept rolling on my comfortable and warm bedsheet but still my mind could not escape from the excitement. Eventually, i gave up on the idea of sleeping in my own room with my cat, milo..

Around 6am, i knocked on my parents' door.. My dad woke up and greeted me sleepily. Then, i snuggled into the blanket with my parents.. I tried to start a conversation with them in the dark room but apparently they had fallen asleep again. So, tediously i tried to shut my mind down.. Silently, i fall asleep..

My mum's cellphone rang. I forced open my tiring eyes and saw the caller ID.. it was my dad. i picked up the phone as my mum was showering in bathroom. My dad asked us to get prepared to go to grandpa house. He returned home a few minutes later. I took a brief shower with milo then packed another set of clothes to go there as we planned to play with water there. Our present clothes were bound to get soaking wet.

Around 2 pm, my cousin and cousin's children started splashing water at one another. some even use water gun to annoy the others. At first, me and my mum hid indoor, did not want to get wet. But then, thing started to go out of control. We were forced outside and they were splashing and pouring pails of water at us. Within seconds, we were soaking wet.. T.T

Then, the water war started. Water everywhere.. Some even use cold chilling ice to put into our shirt. The freezing sensation was so enjoyable.. I snatched my cousin's water gun and began to shoot water to my relatives. haha.. we had such a great time together. Then, we also bathed my grandpa with water with flowers. All in all, it was so fun handing out with relatives.

Then, we also had BBQ. I ate so much that i thought i would gain weight for at least 1 kg for sure.. Wu~ wu~

Afterward, we dried ourselves and changed to dry clothes. We went to the temple next to pray~ Hopefully gods bless us in everything~ and world peace^^

No comments:

Post a Comment