Gosh, when i stepped my foot on matriculation centre, i was immediately led to the hall to carry out all the registration process alone without mum and dad. They always helped me that sort of formal thing. Honestly, it was a bit intimidating for ME.
After registration, mum and dad helped to carry things up to my room. I was staying in P1, floor 1, room 4. Well.. we brought quite a lot of thing so we had to go up and down the stairs for quite a few times. After taking photo for matric card, my parents departed, leaving me there-scared and helpless. Then, a shocking awakening...
They gave me sains fizikal instead of sains hayat. I started to get worried because i was the only one who got that. Hui them all got the course that they wanted. I was wondering whether i could change the course but most ajkos were not helpful and convincing when they hushed me up and told me that "do not worry"
I called my parents to tell them, they were worried too. They asked me whether i needed them to come over. As much as i wanted them to be with me at that moment, i told them no.. because on the next day was working day.. I could not possibly request them to stay any longer, as the later they departed, the more tired they would get in the morning.
The programmes for orientation week started at 5pm.. T.T ceramah... and continued until 11,30pm.. Gosh.. that day i only had a bread for lunch.. no time to enjoy the pleasure of food at all. Fate seemed to be interested in playing game with me.. My baju kurung which was bought a few weeks earlier get torn.. After that tiring day, i had to fix the clothes first time with my poor sewing skill at the expense of my sleeping hours. At that time, i suddenly realised i was on my own. There was no longer mum at my service. I did not tell her about the clothes that night, cause i knew she would get worried and i would cry if i heard her voice that was thick with concern.
The next day even worst. I had to wake up at 4am to wash clothes.. senaman pagi, ceramah and all.. wu wu.. end around 11.30pm.. My bed time was 12 something and yet i had to wake at 4am.. Gosh, the level of the fatigue was unimaginable.. I could sleep while doing senaman.. Muahahaha.. nearly fainted.. Then, we all were assigned to Kmm.. Kumpulan Mentor Mantee. Mentor was the lecturer while we the students were mentees. The mentor acted the role of our parent. They would assist us if we got any problem- financial, academic, health, love anything! you just had to name it.
Mine was miss roszilla. She was quite good.. Everything was so good so far.. To increase koku marks, i volunteered myself as kmm treasurer.. Guessed what? I thought i just brought myself more trouble. Tiring schedule continued..
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nice ~ dear treasurer ..^^ start studying dy ? gd luck ya...
ReplyDeletewu.. i wan jpa..
ReplyDelete